AionAutoCraft is a macro that simulates keyboard- and mouse-strokes to automate crafting in Aion. The macro is played back by a tool called FreeMacroPlayer. Features of AionAutoCraft include:
- Craft automatically for hours.
- Supports all 6 professions on Elyos and Asmodian side.
- Works on ALL Aion versions.
- Automatic skill upgrades at 99, 199 and 299 skill..
- No memory reading/writing, so very low risk of detection.
- Free of charge.
- Download the AionAutoCraft files.(down bellow)
- Install FreeMacroPlayer. You can also use the main Macro Toolworks program, but that’s not free of charge.
- Open the file AionAutoCraft_v1.3.fmp in FreeMacroPlayer, and leave it running.
How to use
This script will automatically accept, craft, and turn in the second work order in the NPC’s list. This work order is 10-19 skill points below you current skill. The macro will also automatically upgrade your profession if you are at 99, 199 or 299 skill points.
To run the macro press Insert, and to stop the macro press Shift+Escape!
- In Aion, bind Jump to the Insert key. This is very important!
- Run the Configuration Wizard macro (Ctrl+Insert) to configure the profession, the method of NPC selection, and character movement. Documentation on the configuration options is provided below in the Configuration Wizard section.
- The macro is calibrated for English Aion @ 1680×1050 by default. If you have a different resolution or language, you might need to run theCalibration Tool macro (Alt+Insert) to change the ingame button locations. You can find the details in the Calibration Tool section below.
- Abandon all current work orders.
- Make sure you have:
- Enough materials to gain the skill points you want to gain.
- Enough Kinah to automatically upgrade your profession at 99, 199 or 299 skill point (if you want that to happen).
- Plenty of free inventory space: you will get many workorder turn-in rewards, and if you inventory is full crafting will stop.
- With Aion running, set up your character position and ingame interface:
- Go to the crafting station, right-click it, and drag the crafting window to the top-right corner. This window should always remain open.
- Go to the crafting NPC and drag the dialog window to the top-left corner.
- Check the ‘Available Only’ button.