Aion AutoCraft Download
- Craft automatically for hours.
- Supports all 6 professions on Elyos and Asmodian side.
- Works on ALL Aion versions.
- Automatic skill upgrades at 99, 199 and 299 skill..
- No memory reading/writing, so very low risk of detection.
- Free of charge.
- Download the AionAutoCraft files.(down bellow)
- Install FreeMacroPlayer. You can also use the main Macro Toolworks program, but that’s not free of charge.
- Open the file AionAutoCraft_v1.3.fmp in FreeMacroPlayer, and leave it running.
How to use
- In Aion, bind Jump to the Insert key. This is very important!
- Run the Configuration Wizard macro (Ctrl+Insert) to configure the profession, the method of NPC selection, and character movement. Documentation on the configuration options is provided below in the Configuration Wizard section.
- The macro is calibrated for English Aion @ 1680×1050 by default. If you have a different resolution or language, you might need to run theCalibration Tool macro (Alt+Insert) to change the ingame button locations. You can find the details in the Calibration Tool section below.
- Abandon all current work orders.
- Make sure you have:
- Enough materials to gain the skill points you want to gain.
- Enough Kinah to automatically upgrade your profession at 99, 199 or 299 skill point (if you want that to happen).
- Plenty of free inventory space: you will get many workorder turn-in rewards, and if you inventory is full crafting will stop.
- With Aion running, set up your character position and ingame interface:
- Go to the crafting station, right-click it, and drag the crafting window to the top-right corner. This window should always remain open.
- Go to the crafting NPC and drag the dialog window to the top-left corner.
- Check the ‘Available Only’ button.