– Get where you need to go quickly with voice guided turn-by-turn GPS navigation or try public transit, biking and walking directions
– Find the perfect spot for any occasion with local reviews from trusted friends and experts
– Tour cities with stunning, 360-degree Street View and see inside restaurants, museums and more
– Sign in to save favorite locations, get tailored recommendations, and access past searches across devices
*Some features not available in all countries
*Update will be rolling out to Android 4.0.3+ users over the next few weeks. Users with Android versions below 4.0.3 should visit http://goo.gl/5AMJS to learn about the app features available to you.
*You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
*Google Latitude is no longer part of the Google Maps app, and we’re retiring Latitude on August 9, 2013 . However, we invite you to try Google’s new location features, which includes seeing friends on a map with Google+ for Android.
– See a list of upcoming events and performances at participating venues
– Tap and hold anywhere on the map to drop a pin, save and share that location
– Bug fixes