Heckabomb CD-Key | FREE Activation Code KEYGEN
Heckabomb is a twin-stick shooter for Windows. Works great with any controller. Supports mouse+keys play too. It has varied levels based in a circular arena and a host of upgradeable stats including bullet spread, rate of fire, turbo boosters and magnetic collectors. There are six varied add-on weapons too, including a chain-lightning gun, bullet-reflecting satellites and a rapid-fire swirly thing! (a legal requirement of any arcade shooter) Loads of different of enemies, including huge boss warships, missile batteries, tractor beams and a deadly enemy ace pilot will challenge your arcade reflexes and endurance.
The Heckabomber is a doomsday weapon, the only thing that survived the destruction of your home planet by the alien armada. Loaded with devastating planet-destroying bombs, you’ll fight across the Universe. Seek out enemy worlds to obliterate, crush their defenders, crack their planet and harvest the remains for construction materials to upgrade your ship and continue your rampage.
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you download the software you need to have installed the following software:
- .Net Framework 4
How to use the Heckabomb CD-Key Generator:
- Download Heckabomb CD-Key Generator and open it.
- Be sure that the Proxy feature is ON.
- Press “Generate Key” button.
- That’s it! The process should take about one minute.
- After generation use this key for activate the game. If the code is not correct, you just press the “Generate” button again, do this until the code will be correct. Enjoy!
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
Heckabomb CD-Key Generator Download Link:
Guide to download Heckabomb CD-Key Generator using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
- Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
- ⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for Heckabomb CD-Key Generator
- Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
- Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.