Snap History Eraser
Snap History Eraser is a tool for Snapchat which deletes sent messages and snaps from your Snapchat account. Sometimes people send something by mistake and unfortunately there’s no way to delete it after you’ve sent it through the Snapchat app, that’s why Snap History eraser was created.
The tool will also clear your Snapchat history if the ‘Clear Conversations’ feature isn’t working on your device for some reason or another. Make sure to read the instructions & FAQ below in order to use the app correctly.
- Deletes sent messages & snaps from your Snapchat account.
- Attempts to delete sent Snapchat messages and photos from the receiver’s account.
- Clears your unwanted conversation history.
Step 1: Install Snap History eraser for your device.
Step 2: Open the app and select the “Delete Sent Items” option from the main menu.
Step 3: A list of your sent snaps and conversations will appear, tap the ‘Sort By Time’ button at the top to automatically sort the list of snaps by the time they were sent.
Step 4: Tap the “Delete Item” button to the right of the snap or message to attempt to delete it.
Step 5: Snap History Eraser will attempt to delete the sent snap or message from your account and the receiver’s account. If the receiver has already saved the snap to their device however, there is little the app can do, that’s why it’s important to act quickly.
Step 6: To clear your conversation history, select the “Clear Conversations” option from the main menu. The app will attempt to force delete your conversations.
Guide to download Snap History Eraser using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
- Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
- ⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for Snap History Eraser
- Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
- Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.