SuperDuper! is a sophisticated, but simple to make use of disk copying program. It could actually, in fact, make a straight copy, or “clone” — helpful if you wish to transfer all of your knowledge from one machine to a different, or do a easy backup. In moments, you’ll be able to utterly duplicate your boot drive to a different drive, partition, or picture file.
Clones for security. To make sure you can safely roll again a system after the sudden happens. With a number of clicks, you’ll be able to simply “checkpoint” your system, preserving your pc’s crucial purposes and information when you run on a working, bootable copy. If something goes improper, simply reboot to the unique. If you do, your present Paperwork, Music, Photos — even iSync knowledge — can be found! You may get again to work instantly.
Clones for trade! SuperDuper has sufficient options to fulfill the superior person, too. Its simple-but-powerful Copy Script characteristic permits full management of precisely what information get copied, ignored, even aliased (“delicate linked” for the Unix inclined) from one drive to a different.
Be aware: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later operating on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Official macOS 10.13 Excessive Sierra APFS and HFS+/Mac OS Prolonged compatibility, together with snapshot assist
- Work round “Couldn’t allow permissions” drawback attributable to corrupt /var/db/volinfo.database information
- Ignore “operation not permitted” errors attributable to tightened SIP in macOS 10.13 Excessive Sierra
- Improved schedule-day display-handling for non-English languages
- Added Little Snitch “web entry coverage” file
⇓ DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1 ⇓ ⇓ DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2 ⇓
Guide to download SuperDuper! 3.2.5 MAC using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
- Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
- ⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for SuperDuper! 3.2.5 MAC
- Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
- Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.